The CVDPA’s Mission is to:
- Fight for the rights of all colour vision defective pilots to have an unrestricted career path by challenging the Aviation Colour Perception Standard.
- To show that the aviation colour perception standard is founded on discredited assumptions and has no evidentiary basis.
- Establish a fighting fund from donations, subscriptions, grants and sponsorship that will be used to fund challenges to the aviation colour perception standards in all worldwide jurisdictions.
- Promote and disseminate the outcomes of two existing pivotal court cases in Australia where most CVD pilots now enjoy full and unrestricted careers, at all levels of professional aviation.
- Give voice and organization to the countless thousands of CVD individuals and work to secure an end to irrational regulation.